Text any amount to "84321" to give
- Send an amount (example: $5 or $1.00) to the short code 84321.
- If the number isn't set up for text-to-give, a setup link will be sent back. Tap the setup link to be guided to the next step.
- Select your church. A list of churches in the area will be suggested. If your phone number is recognized by Planning Center Giving, the appropriate church will be listed as a "Suggested" organization.
- Enter your email address and, if prompted, your name.
- Enter the payment method you'd like to use for text-to-give. If you're already a donor and you've added a payment method before (say, a bank account for ACH or a credit card) then you can optionally log in to access your saved payment methods.
- Complete your initial setup donation. The initial donation will go to the default fund which is "General Tithes and Offerings".